RRP from £2318 to £2813
- The cost of the FR3 starts at £1990 (for non CPR Feedback) or £2485 (for CPR Feedback device pads)
- You can buy the FR3 and CPR & AED Training for up to 8 people for £2340 (non CPR Feedback) or £2835 (for CPR Feedback)
The most expensive defibrillator of it's range.
This defibrillator is the preferred out of hospital defibrillator for Community First Responders for the Scottish Ambulance Service.
- Super Fast Analysis (the fastest on the market)
- The is the off Ambulance version of the defibrillators the Scottish Ambulance Service Use
- Child Key - Ensuring the shock is appropriate if used on a child
- CPR Feedback device incorporation (optional)
- These Defibrillators have a 5 year warranty
- These Defibrillators gives the same shock 150j constantly
- These Defibrillators self checks battery, pads, buttons and software on a regular basis
- Voice guidance - Talking you through the entire rescue
The defibrillator package most commonly requested is -
- Laerdal/Philips FR3
- 2 X Electrode Pads
- Child Key
- Carry Case
- Wall Mount
- Casualty Preparation kit
- CPR Feedback Device (Optional)
If you are interested in this defibrillator complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you with a detailed quote specific to your individual needs..... we always ensure you get the appropriate defibrillator for your specific needs.