WHO WE ARE
Albacare is a well-established and organized provider of Occupational Health Services and First Aid training. The directors have a sensible, realistic and practical approach to what is needed in the work place and an understanding of balancing the need and budget.
Patricia HickmanManaging Director
Pat Hickman, BSc RGN OHND CMIOSH, is responsible for Occupational Health Services and also the Audiometry and Spirometry Training provided by Albacare. Pat has a huge wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of both the service and production industries and Pat brings the experience to bear when providing Occupational Health advice and solutions to our clients. The companies who employ our services stay with us; this indicates that we get it right.
Paul HickmanFinancial Director
Paul Hickman runs the Financial & the First Aid Training arm of Albacare which has seen considerable growth in recent years. The variety of courses available has increased with the addition of Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training, Anaphylaxis training, both for the First Aider and for the Health Care Professionals to our already incredibly popular First Aid at Work Training Course and the Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course.
We believe that everybody should be entitled to the same level of Occupational Health Care from big companies to companies with fewer than 5 employees who often struggle to find Occupational Health Service Providers. We can do this with clinics at our Head Office in Bathgate or at your location.
We believe it is critical that those who come on the course benefit from the most up-to-date and accurate information. We are passionate about ensuring that the course content is not only delivered in the most effective manner but also in an entertaining way. We have all been on boring courses - you wont get that at Albacare.
To provide Occupational Health Services and Enjoyable, High Quality Training that fits in and around the business needs of our clients to ensure a healthy and safe work place is attainable to everybody in a business process and cost efficient manner.
- To see the risk from Occupational injury and illness continuing to reduce as harmony and productivity increases.
- To help Occupational Health Professionals perform their care for their work force colleagues with confidence, knowledge and skill.
- To see more people surviving cardiac arrest as a result of well-trained First Aiders responding with Automated External Defibrillators quickly and effectively.
- To help work places reduce the risk of fire in the work place & help put in place a rigorous evacuation process that sees everyone removed quickly and effectively to a place of safety.
- To help ensure that course participants get an accurate, well informed and entertaining course.