Next Generation - Zoll AED Plus
- The cost of the AED Plus starts at £1075
- You can buy the AED Plus and CPR & AED Training for up to 16 people (2 x 4 hour courses) for £1775
The Zoll AED Plus comes in Fully and Semi Automatic with CPR feedback device.
As this is a Next Generation defibrillator there are several talking points. The 2 most critical updates are CPR Feedback and incredibly rapid analysis of the heart rhythm ensuring the minimal time possible where either CPR or Defibrillation are not ongoing.
The CPR Feedback is vital to ensure that the CPR given is to the best most up to date standard with audible prompts saying PRESS HARDER or GOOD CPR.
The electrode pads are permanently connected to ensure weekly checks can be made of the internal workings, pads presence and battery status.
These military grade defibrillators are the preferred defibrillators of most police and fire/paramedic crews in the United States of America
- Being a Next Generation defibrillator is can deliver a shock typically within 12-15 seconds
- Additional Next Generation benefits include the crucial CPR feedback device
- These Defibrillators have a 7 year warranty
- The shock, should it not be successful, escalates in energy
- These Defibrillators self checks battery, pads, buttons and software on a weekly basis
- Intuitive Visual Prompts through the whole process with steps indicated by pictures on the defibrillator face plate
The Resuscitation Council guidelines 2015 state that is a defibrillator can increase the energy discharged by the shock can increase if the preceding shock is not effective then it should 2015 Guidelines.
The defibrillator package most commonly requested is -
- Zoll AED Plus (Semi or Fully Auto)
- 2 X Electrode Pads (inbuilt CPR feedback)
- Carry Case
- Wall Sleeve
- Casualty Preparation Kit
If you are interested in this defibrillator complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you with a detailed quote specific to your individual needs..... we always ensure you get the appropriate defibrillator for your specific needs.