Forestry Commission First Aid + F - First Aid for Forestry
- This course provides the First Aid training as identified as the Minimum Standard for working on Forestry Commission managed land.
- Self-employed persons are also covered by the regulations.
- The certificate last for no longer than 3 years.
- The +F can be added to either the 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work, the 3 Day First Aid at Work or the 2 day First Aid at Work (this will have been established during your assessment of first aid needs as identified by the Forestry Commission and HSE)
- You can see the additional course content below.
- Severe chainsaw cuts
- Crush injuries
- Lyme disease
If want more information on our +F Forestry Commission First Aid training either at our location Bathgate, West Lothian or at your location anywhere in Scotland get in touch through the course booking/enquiry form below.